Tuesday, May 19, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Snoop Dogg On Suge Knight: ‘I Feel Sorry For Him’

Snoop Dogg has gotten way over his past beef with Suge Knight. So much so, that he recently revealed in an interview on DJ Whoo Kid’s The Whoolywood Shuffle radio show this past weekend that he feels bad for Knight in lieu of his murder case.

The “Gin & Juice” rapper explained that despite their past differences there was not any bad blood between them, and that he feels indebted to Knight for helping him win his own murder case in the 90’s.

“I never hated him, he never really hated me,” he revealed.“How could you hate me when I made you a $100 million? How could I hate you when you helped me build a team to beat my murder case? That’s why I’ve always had an open heart for him…people don’t understand, he was my friend before he became my enemy.”
Snoop also went onto say that him and Suge were actually on good terms before he got locked up.

“We got on a great page before this nonsense started happening,”
he continued. “‘Cause I play the role of being the big man, I don’t kick a man when he’s down and I always look forward to building a good relationship with somebody who I had a relationship with.”
It’s a good thing that Snoop has shown support to his former Death Row boss, because Suge does not have many friends in the industry. Since his incarceration in January, no one has helped him with his $10 million bail, according to BET News.

Snoop also talks the 2016 presidential election, his album BUSH and the upcoming Straight Outta Compton film with DJ Whoo Kid.

Watch their full sit-down HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment