Monday, June 1, 2015

#BBB NEWS| WATCH: An Emotional Tracy Morgan Talks About The Fatal Walmart Accident On The Today Show [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

Almost a year ago to the day, actor and comedian Tracy Morgan was a victim of a six car crash. The crash involved Morgan’s limo bus, two tractor-trailers, an SUV and an 18-wheeled Walmart truck; the latter being the cause of the crash.

Soon after settling with Walmart in the amount of $10 million, Morgan sits down for his first interview with the TODAY show.

Hit the jump for details..

An emotional Tracy Morgan – and his attorney Benedict Morelli – opens up to Matt Lauer about what life has been like since the fatal car crash that has him using a cane. “It’s been up and down,” Morgan admits. Thankfully, his friends and family has been by his side every step of the way.

“The case is settled, but the pain is always going to be there for Jimmy Mack,” the comedian mentions about the death of his comedic friend. “Bones heal, but the loss of my friend will never heal.” For a while, Morgan could not rememeber the accident. He says, when he got home, “I would just watch the accident on YouTube. One day I saw [Jimmy Mack’s] funeral on YouTube, and I lost it for about a week. I had to know what happened to my friend,” Morgan said when asked why he watched the funeral and crash online. “I had to know, and I had to pay my respects. That was my way.” As he continued to talk about his friend, he became more and more emotional.

Watch the interview HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment