Monday, September 28, 2015

BBB NEWS| Vin Diesel Promises Three More ‘Fast & Furious’ Films Before The Franchise Ends

Cast members and fans may have said goodbye to Paul Walker following Fast & Furious 7, but even with the big loss, the million-dollar franchise shows no signs of slowing down just yet.

According to Vin Diesel there’s enough fuel in the tank for “one last trilogy.”

Rumors started up concerning the Furious series’ fate after it was leaked that Vin Diesel might be getting a director’s chair of his own.

Sensing everyone’s anticipation, the actor jumped on his Facebook account, thanked fans for their continued devotion and somewhat put their concerns to rest. His post read:

The fans of the Fast & Furious SAGA are the best fans in the world,” he wrote. “Since I became the Producer in 2008, you have been with me every step of the way… literally giving me feedback that proved invaluable. Thank you.

My producing partner Neal would love for me to just sign off on a director, but this is too special a franchise, so these matters have to be very carefully handled. To be clear, NO ONE has been offered to helm Fast 8 yet… let alone seen a script.
Universal has been so good to me and so trusting of the vision… they have been like family… I promised the studio I would deliver one last Trilogy to end the saga.

I will announce the directors on my next post…


Not necessarily the most detailed release on what’s to come in terms of directing and plot, but it’s definitely confirmation that fans can tune in for another three action-packed films.



No comments:

Post a Comment