Monday, May 23, 2016

#BBB NEWS| Another One: DJ Khaled Partners With D’usse Cognac [PHOTO/VIDEO]

DJ Khaled’s never-ending reign upon several industries doesn’t seem to be letting up anytime soon, as he’s announced a new major key for us.

The producer partnered with D’usse Cognac with the help of his mentor and friend, Jay Z.

“I spent my whole life striving to be one thing…the best!” the We The Best hitmaker wrote on Instagram. “So much so that I created a brand bearing the name We The Best. In staying true to my life and cloth I proudly announce my partnership with Dussé, the best cognac in the world. I’d like to thank my manager and partner and my brother Jay Z for the opportunity to carry the Dussé logo to new heights.”

Khaled signing with Cognac is not the first bit of exciting news he’s had in 2016. He’s releasing a new album soon, opening for Beyonce on her “Formation” world tour and is reportedly going to be a first-time father later this year.


Khaled, 40, Cognac connection adds him to the list of hip-hoppers with liquor brand partnerships, like 50 Cent with Effen Vodka and Diddy with Ciroc.

Major major major! Congrats to the self-proclaimed “D’usse Don.”



No comments:

Post a Comment