Saturday, March 4, 2017

#BBB NEWS| Foxy Brown To Release A Diss Track Aimed Toward Remy Ma?!? [AUDIO]

Foxy Brown is the latest artist to release a diss track, this one aimed at Remy Ma. After the latter emcee unveiled “shETHER” against Nicki Minaj, listeners picked up on a line that they assumed was a jab at Brown.

The lyrics in question: “I kill rappers/ And you good as dead, bi**h/ Talking s**t about me to a deaf bi**h/ And usually I have sympathy for the impaired/ But not when you hard of hearin’ from untreated gonorrhea.”

The Brooklynite laid her verse over Jay Z’s “Takeover” instrumental, which was originally released as a slight to Nas, who then returned with “Ether.” Within the snippet, Brown takes aim at Remy’s time at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, name-dropped Papoose, and backed Nicki Minaj. “I’m on my ’96 s**t/Got the DNA of Hova/ And Nick my bi**h/ But bi**h I’m sayin’/I’m where the carcass layin’,” Brown raps. The pair have traded lyrical blows since 2004.


Is Foxy Brown planning to re-ignite her past strain with Remy Ma? Only time will tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment