Sunday, March 29, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Karrueche Tran Reveals Details On Relationship With Chris Brown And More With Iyanla Vanzant

Karrueche Tran: “I want my voice to be heard. For a long time I kept it very mute just because that’s the way I preferred it, but I think there are a lot of misconceptions about me and I want to be able to clear it up and a chance to tell my story and my side.”

The Los Angeles native did just that when she sat down with Iyanla Vanzant for a special on OWN centered around Tran’s extremely public relationship with ex Chris Brown. From learning about the R&B singer rekindling the flame with Rihanna to still holding onto her feelings for him, Karrueche poured out her emotions on the hour-long program, with statements like “I feel hurt, betrayed,” and “I feel like I let myself down.”

Throughout the sit-down, Karrueche also took ownership of her mistakes, admitting that she “will never again let a man disrespect” her and one of her biggest mishaps was not having a voice. The actress/model also stated how she felt social media seemed like a third wheel in her match-up with CB and more recently how she learned Chris is now a father, but one thing is for sure, Karrueche doesn’t plan to spark another flame with her ex-lover. “No, right now i’m saying no,” she said, also mentioning that Chris has apologized for his actions.

Read a few excerpts from her tell-all interview below.

On How She Heard The News Of Chris Brown’s Baby:


“Honestly through social media. He wanted to talk in person after the moment that I found out. He texted me that he needed to talk to me and then I got online and saw that.”

On The “Chrihanna” Love Triangle:

“I was under the impression that it wasn’t what it became to be.”

On Still Having Feelings For Chris Brown:


“If things could change — I’ve tried to help him, go to church, pray, yoga, meditate — if he were to change we would be in a better place. He is damaged, but I’m damaged too.”

On What She’s Learned About Fame:


“it’s not what it’s perceived to be…I’m always being judged whether it’s a good or bad thing.”

On How Chris Treated Her In The Relationship:


“He did give me love. Maybe it wasn’t the right love or the same level…There’s no doubt in my mind that Chris loves me. i know he does.”


No comments:

Post a Comment