Monday, April 13, 2015

#BBB NEWS| DMX Responds To Robbery Allegation: ‘If I Did It, You Would Have Known About It’

It seems DMX is taking his recent New Jersey robbery accusation in stride. Stopping for the cameras of TMZ to offer his reply to the alleged Easter morning stick-up, the former Ruff Ryder asserted that he is not guilty, as evident by his current ability to travel freely.

“I have no idea what it’s about. I mean, it comes with the territory,” he said. “People are always gonna take shots. Try to accuse you of things. It’s not the first thing I’ve been accused of that I didn’t do. If I did it, you would have known about it. Like, for real. I wouldn’t be able to travel as freely as I do, if I did it. There’s nothing to worry about.”


Never one to miss an opportunity lay down some spiritual words, DMX also chalked the accusation up to how hard “the devil works” to destroy him. Quoting scripture, the rapper also shared that he makes more than the victim claims he stole – $3,200 in cash – in one show.

“I make way more than that doing a show. So, why would I want that type of trouble for myself?,” he asked. “If things like that don’t happen, then I’m not doing what I’m supposed to be doing. The harder the devil works at trying to destroy me because I’m special to God. Not that look forward to these problems, but I face them knowing that the Word says ‘No weapon formed against me shall prosper.’”

Watch DMX tell his side of the story HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment