Friday, May 1, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Beyoncé Releases Vegan Diet Book With Marco Borges

Beyoncé is adding author to her resume, right after beloved pop star, queen of the beyhive, actress, brand ambassador and more.

In celebration of her allegiance to the vegan lifestyle, the “Crazy in Love” singer has written the foreword of “The 22-Day Revolution” by exercise physiologist Marco Borges saying:

    “I am so grateful that I took the challenge and credit Marco with leading by example. He is the most energetic person I know and it’s all because of his decision to live a healthy lifestyle. He came up with a great program to get people motivated to make better nutritional choices. All you have to do is try. If I can do it, anyone can. I am excited to partner with him.”

Beyoncé, who trains with Borges, took the 22 Days Nutrition challenge in the winter of 2013 with her husband Jay Z, and has since made an effort to include more plant-based foods in her everyday diet.

In the foreword, the Houston native writes that giving birth to Blue Ivy inspired her to “regain control of my health and my body.” She adds, “I decided I wanted to take a more proactive role in my health, and knowing all the amazing benefits, I knew this was the one. I was ready.”

Will Vixens and members of the beyhive be grabbing this book?


No comments:

Post a Comment