Saturday, May 2, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao: Predictions From Boxing Legends Feat. George Foreman, Lennox Lewis And More [PHOTOS]

After what might have been the longest wait for a matchup in professional boxing history, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao will finally have their day in the ring.

And as predictions vary from Mayweather fans who want to see him keep his perfect record, to Pacquiao cheerleaders who want to see the Filipino fighter triumph, the outcome is now hours away.

In preparation for the colossal event, guesses are being rounded up from boxing legends such as Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Lennox Lewis and Bernard Hopkins.

In an HBO special entitled Mayweather/Pacquiao: The Legends Speak, the network also rounded up a group of fighters who have all squared up against both Mayweather and Pacquiao, to discuss what challenges they each face. Concluding that the bout is one of great offense (Pacquiao) versus great defense (Mayweather), Sugar Shane Mosley, Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Marquez and Ricky Hatton were all asked who their picks for tonight’s fight will be.

Flip through for their answers, and watch HBO’s The Legends Speak below

WATCH CLIP HERE


Mayweather Pacquiao Predictions

“My dad really likes Manny. He’s a huge fan of his,”
daughter Rasheda Ali confirmed. “He knows Manny’s a great fighter … but it’s more about what he does outside the ring. He’s such a charitable person.”


George Foreman


Lennox Lewis

“I think if it goes the distance, Mayweather’s gonna win. I think Mayweather’s movement is too quick. And I still believe that if you can’t catch it, you can’t hit it.”


 Bernard Hopkins

“First of all, I think the first six rounds of this trial run fight, people are gonna get their money’s worth early. And after six rounds, I think that Mayweather will make those adjustments and win a decision. I don’t think it’s gonna be unanimous, I think it’s going to be a maybe controversial decision. But I believe the first six rounds are going to be history making, I believe so. I believe Pacquiao is going to come all blazing, and I believe that Mayweather is gonna have to put the fire out.”

 Sugar Shane Mosley

“I think that Mayweather has the speed, the movement and the ability to win. This is the type of fight that can go either way, but my pick is definitely Mayweather.

Juan Manuel Marquez





No comments:

Post a Comment