Thursday, August 6, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Iggy Azalea Opens Up About Her Nose Job: ‘I’m Not Denying It”

When Aussie rapper Iggy Azalea walked the red carpet of the 2015 Billboard Music Awards back in May, viewers and tweeters wondered why she looked different. Was it the makeup? Maybe the hairstyle? Or the flawless nose contouring?

In the September issue of Seventeen Magazine, the 25-year-old puts rumors to rest,  speaking out for the first time about her alleged surgeries.

The “Fancy” rapper admitted: “I’m not denying it. Denying it is lame,” in the teen magazine, describing plastic surgery as an “emotional journey.”

Aside from a nose job, Azalea confessed to having breast implants: “I don’t think you should be ashamed if you made a change to yourself, which is why I’ve spoken about the changes I’ve made, like with my breasts.”

Azalea also advises, “It’s important to remember you can’t change everything. You can never be perfect.”

Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment