Tuesday, February 23, 2016

#BBB NEWS| T.I. Signs To Roc Nation & Gets Ownership Deal With TIDAL [PHOTO]

T.I. last album, 2014’s Paperwork, marked his last release through a major (Columbia). After leaving the label he gave us the independent release Da ‘Nic EP  as a warm-up to his forthcoming album, The Dime Trap.

Before that album arrives, T.I. is making some big moves. He recently announced a new distribution home with Roc Nation. Given his lengthy history with Jay Z, it’s a move that makes sense.

It was also announced that T.I. is now the “newest artist owner” of TIDAL. He joins a long list of artists who have part ownership, including Kanye West, J. Cole, Usher, Nicki Minaj, and more.

So, it seems we can expect T.I.’s 10th studio album to be a TIDAL exclusive like Rihanna and Kanye’s latest ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment