Wednesday, June 24, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Issues Apology To The Victims & Their Families [PHOTOS]

Appearing in a Boston courtroom moments ago, convicted Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev issued an apology to the victims, the survivors and their families of the 2013 attack, as well as took responsibility.

3 people died in the attack, with an additional 264 others wounded, and Tsarnaev was issued the death penalty on May 15.

Check out his statement below..

    “I am sorry for the lives that I’ve taken, for the suffering that I’ve caused you, and the damage that I’ve done. I pray to Allah to bestow his mercy on you. I pray for your relief, for your healing, for your well-being, for your health. I ask Allah for mercy for me and for my brother. I am guilty of [the bombings], along with my brother, if there is any lingering doubt.”








Source: NPR

No comments:

Post a Comment