Thursday, October 22, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Adele Announces Her New “Make-Up” Album, ’25’ [PHOTO]

Adele is finally making a comeback. The British songstress announced on Wednesday (Oct. 21) that her new anticipated album 25 represents a “turning point” in her life, that marks the transition she made into adulthood, as she lets go of her turbulent heart broken past.

In the candid and heartfelt Facebook post, she detailed how 25 will be a “make-up record” in efforts to let go of all the baggage that came a long with her 2011 chart topper 21. She also went onto to admit her personal battle with regret and wishing she was ahead of her present.

“When I was 7, I wanted to be 8. When I was 8, I wanted to be 12. When I turned 12 I just wanted to be 18. Then after that I stopped wanting to be older. Now I’m ticking 16-24 boxes just to see if I can blag it! I feel like I’ve spent my whole life so far wishing it away,”
she wrote. “Always wishing I was older, wishing I was somewhere else, wishing I could remember and wishing I could forget too. Wishing I hadn’t ruined so many good things because I was scared or bored.”

She also went onto say how much she has matured since her last album: “My last record was a break-up record and if I had to label this one I would call it a make-up record. I’m making up with myself. Making up for lost time. Making up for everything I ever did and never did,” she explained. “But I haven’t got time to hold onto the crumbs of my past like I used to. What’s done is done.Turning 25 was a turning point for me, slap bang in the middle of my twenties.”

And in true Adele-sweetheart type fashion, she concluded her statement by apologizing to the masses for her delay in getting new music out: “25 is about getting to know who I’ve become without realising. And I’m so sorry it took so long, but you know, life happened.”

Read the full statement below:



No comments:

Post a Comment