Thursday, February 18, 2016

#BBB NEWS| Lil Wayne Names His Top 10 Pro Athletes of All Time

Lil’ Wayne made his way back to ESPN’s SportsCenter on Tuesday evening (Feb 16) to catch up with anchor, Stan Verret.

They started it off by chatting it up about Super Bowl 50, which inevitably lead to Weezy being asked what he thought about Cam Newton’s early post Super Bowl press conference departure.

“I think that was genuine,” said Wayne. “I believe, once I saw that, I said if I was a player on his team, or involved with his team in any kind of way, I love that dude. That’s the way he feel when we lose? He’s that hurt when we lose? Oh my God, I love him. I can’t wait to stand [by him]. I’m playing for him. Not with him, for him.”

After showing his support about the all start QB, Wayne even ran drop his favorite 10 athletes of all time.

Weezy’s top 10 pro athletes of all time:

10) Peyton Manning
9) David “Big Papi” Ortiz
8) Sterling Sharpe (former Green Bay Packers player)
7) Reggie White
6) Pedro Martinez
5) Deion Sanders
4) Aaron Rodgers
3) Michael Jordan
2) Kobe Bryant
1) Brett Favre


Do you agree with his list?




No comments:

Post a Comment