Monday, March 28, 2016

#BBB NEWS| T.I. & Tiny Welcome A Baby Girl To The Harris Family [PHOTO]

It was just four months ago that the world was wondering if Tameka “Tiny” Cottle and Clifford “T.I.” Joseph Harris, Jr. were expecting another addition to the already large blended family.

After confirming speculations and preparing for the arrival of their new bundle of joy, Tiny gave birth to a beautiful 5lb baby girl on Saturday (March 26th) at 2:58 p.m.

“In true Harris fashion, our baby girl made us all HUSTLE, making a surprise early entrance,” Tiny told ESSENCE in statement. “While we expected her to arrive around April 20th, our PERFECT baby girl decided March 26th was the right time for her DEBUT.”




Although T.I. was in Las Vegas for a show, he flew in right in time to welcome his new baby. “Our whole clan was together to see our beautiful healthy baby girl make her way into the world. Just the way I like it!!” she said.

#Lucky7, as Tiny likes to refer to her newest addition, is the couples fourth child together. While the name has yet to be revealed, she did offer, “I came up with a unisex name that I thought would be dope, but I’m gonna let him have this one. Whatever we decide, it will go along with the other kids’ names that we have, Major and King.”

Congrats to the Harris family!



No comments:

Post a Comment