Sunday, August 14, 2016

#BBB NEWS| WATCH: Snoop Dogg Explains Befriending Suge Knight After He Tried To Kill Him [VIDEO]

Snoop Dogg says he’s cool with his former Death Row boss Suge Knight.

But it wasn’t always that way. In an interview with The Breakfast Club, Snoop explains that Suge spent a good chunk of time trying to kill him

    “It wasn’t never that he hated me. I just think he was disappointed that he couldn’t control me. When you got a record label and you got artists…I’ve done this before. You really want control of that artist, but some artists deserve their own control and their own lane, and you gotta give it to them … Hey man. I’m from the West Coast. It comes with the rules and regulations of the game. I knew the job was dangerous when I took it.”

DJ Envy confirmed the threat to Snoop from Suge was very real.


    “It was serious. For everybody out there, Snoop had security guards. To meet Snoop back in the day…It was a vetting process. It was scary! If Snoop can forgive Suge, I think I might be able to forgive anybody.

Snoop starts talking Suge around 3:30.




No comments:

Post a Comment