Saturday, August 29, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Former N.W.A Manager Jerry Heller Might Take Legal Action Against ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Film [PHOTO/VIDEO]

Following the recent news of Suge Knight’s lawyer speaking out against the Straight Outta Compton film, another person involved with the group’s storyline is sharing the same sentiments.

N.W.A’s former manager, Jerry Heller, spoke with the Los Angeles Times on his thoughts about the F. Gary Gray-directed biopic.

“Well, my only comment so far is that I think it’s inappropriate for me to comment on a movie that I haven’t seen,” Heller said. “I did see it on Saturday, and I’m still not willing to comment right now on that movie because I think sooner or later it may be part of an ongoing litigation.”

Heller, who was portrayed by world-renowned actor Paul Giamatti, became known for the long-lasting scandal that involved him stealing money from the historic rap group. In an interview with TMZ earlier this month, Heller, 74, provided his opinion on the critically-acclaimed movie, stating, “Until I see the film, I’m not going to comment on it. I’ll be there Thursday night in the first row with at least two of my lawyers, and we’ll see if I like it or not.”




VIDEO: Jerry Heller Might Take Legal Action Against ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Film

Despite mixed reactions to the reel, Straight Outta Compton went on to make upwards of $56.1 million at the box office, and remained the number one movie for two weeks straight.




No comments:

Post a Comment