Monday, August 24, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Tracy Morgan Marries Longtime Fiancee In “Emotional” Ceremony [PHOTO]

Tracy Morgan has officially tied the knot with his longtime fiancee, Megan Wollover. The 46-year-old comedian wed his 26-year-old mate after crediting her for his recovery following the fatal car crash that claimed the life of his friend James McNair.

The “emotional” ceremony took place on Sunday (Aug. 23), People confirms. Wollover released a statement to the website on the nuptials.

“After almost losing Tracy last year, I am so grateful to finally be married to the love of my life,” Wollover said.

Morgan and Wollover were engaged since 2011. The couple have a two-year-old daughter named Maven. During his first interview following the six-car crash, Morgan shared that his family kept his spirits while dealing with the loss of McNair.

“I’ve been down. I have my family, my wife, Megan – we’re about to be married – and my daughter and my son,” he told Matt Lauer. “So they keep my spirits up.”

Things are looking up for Morgan, who will be making his return to Saturday Night Live on Oct. 17.

Congratulations to the newlyweds.

No comments:

Post a Comment