Saturday, October 31, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Ellen DeGeneres Dresses Up As A Kardashian For Halloween [PHOTOS]

Looks like Ellen DeGeneres wins the best celebrity Halloween costume we’ve seen this year. (So far. The world has a whole night ahead of itself to outdo what we’ve seen so far).

Ellen revealed herself to the world as Karla Kardashian on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, saying: "I'm the lesser known Kardashian sister, my name is Karla Kardashian with a K, we're known for our double K's. These are double K’s too, by the way."



"Since I'm the younger sister I get all the hand me downs so these are Kim ’s Shape Ups I'm wearing, this is Khloe 's old blouse, and the booty is all mine.

"I'm a big part of the family, but for some reason I'm always cut out of the show. I understand because they only have 12 reality shows that are on TV 80 hours a week but they didn’t have room for me."





Source

No comments:

Post a Comment