Tuesday, November 24, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Chris Brown’s ‘Royalty’ Gets Official Release Date

Chris Brown sat down with Nessa from HOT 97 on Monday (Nov. 23), to discuss some of the matters behind his forthcoming album, Royalty.

Although Breezy’s Twitter page says that the album, named in honor of his baby daughter, was set to drop on Black Friday, the “Zero” singer says that his fans will have to wait a tad bit longer before they’re dancing in the streets.

“On Black Friday, the pre-orders will be there,”
he said to the radio personality. “But the real date is gonna be December 18th.” CB also said that every time he puts new music out, he gets extremely nervous about the uncertainty of the reactions toward it.

“It’s a new start, it’s like I’m tryna prove myself again- that I can consistently make good music.”

One thing is certain — being a father won’t change Chris’ subject matter for his future music.

“For me, with my daughter and most of the records that I make that are more sexual…that’s how my daughter was made!” he chuckled. “I wouldn’t change my whole regimen of how I move and how I act as far as music-wise. Some songs would be more conscious about love-making and other songs will be right to the nitty-gritty and dirty. Different environments have time for different things.”

Aside from a new release date and his baby girl, Brown also discussed his exes Rihanna and Karreuche Tran as well as maturing as a person. Listen to his lengthy interview below.

WATCH: Chris Brown Reveals Reaction to Royalty HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment