Thursday, January 21, 2016

#BBB NEWS| Eminem’s Sister-In-Law Found Dead Of Apparent Overdose

Dawn Scott, the former sister-in-law of rapper Eminem, was found dead at Motor City Trailer Park in Detroit, Mich., of an apparent heroin overdose on Tuesday (Jan. 19). 

The 40-year-old is the twin sister of Kim, Eminem’s ex-wife, as well as the birth mother of the former couple’s adopted daughter, Alaina.

According to RadarOnline, Scott came forward in August 2014 to discuss her anger towards Slim Shady and her sibling, claiming that despite the fact that both are wealthy, they have not helped her find a home or helped her combat her drug addiction.

“I have a millionaire brother-in-law and a sister with money up the a**, but they’re refusing to give me any help,” she told the site. “It’s a betrayal. He’s been part of our family since he was 15!…One night I called my sister and told her I had nowhere to go. She said, ‘That’s not my problem. Don’t bother me,’ and hung up.”

Les Martin, a former lover of Scott, also told Radar that in August, he has tried to help his then-girlfriend with her drug problem, and has also tried to reach out to Kim with no avail.

“I’ve been trying like hell to save her life,” he said. “I’ve had numerous conversations with Kim about trying to get her help and it just wasn’t a conversation she wanted to have.”

Eminem has not yet commented on Dawn’s passing.



No comments:

Post a Comment