Tuesday, January 19, 2016

#BBB NEWS| Lil Wayne And Birdman Hit The Stage Together In Miami [PHOTO/VIDEO]

Things are continuing to look up for Lil Wayne and Birdman, as the two took the stage at the LIV nightclub in Miami on Sunday night (Jan. 17).

Following a year-long dispute between the two over the delayed release of Wayne’s Carter V album, and a whopping $51 million lawsuit that ensued, the two have made their second appearance together since the start of 2016.

While in front of the crowd, Birdman took the opportunity to publicly declare his love for Wayne, noting that he will take necessary measures for his “son.”

“This my motherf***in’ son, and I’ma die for him, I’ma live for him, and I’ll motherf***in’ kill for him, ya heard me? That ain’t gon’ never change. It’s YMCMB for life.”


Wayne remained mum in the videos that have trickled online, but he is also making an effort to mend the relationship according to previous reports. The two were allegedly sat down by Young Money president Mack Maine, and urged the to bury the hatchet. They are reportedly in talks to come to a middle ground in order to end the impending lawsuit. Birdman also issued a threat to bystanders who have mentioned his name recently, though not specifying anyone in particular.

“But you b***h n***as that be sayin’ my name, b***h I’ma pull up. And I ain’t gonna pull up talkin’,” he said.

Well then. Watch Wayne and Birdman make their joint return to the stage below:

WATCH Lil Wayne And Birdman Hit The Stage Together In Miami HERE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment