Monday, January 18, 2016

#BBB NEWS| London Mom Loses 140 Pounds, Breaks Up With Her Husband For A Younger Man [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

35-year-old Katie Williams from London used to be a very big girl. However, the woman lost 140 pounds and decided to break up with her husband to get with a man 12 years younger than her!

Hit the jump for details..

Katie claims his husband wasn’t treating her right after she lost all the weight.

    He noticed that men were looking at me. And I kind of started becoming more of his possession than his wife. He couldn’t stand my new confidence and would bring me down with cruel comment.

    I definitely think my marriage ended because of my weight loss, but I’m happier than I have been in years and I wouldn’t change a thing.

The couple was together for 20 years! She broke up with her husband and found love with a 23-year-old named Jack King.

    Jack makes me feel really sexy and he compliments me constantly. He loves every part of me, even the parts that I still hate and I’m very self-conscious about.

You can watch the full interview with Katie below.

WATCH Mom Loses 140 Pounds, Breaks Up With Her Husband For A Younger Man HERE!!!






Source

No comments:

Post a Comment