Saturday, September 10, 2016

#BBB NEWS| WATCH: Kendrick Lamar Shares His Thoughts On Lil Wayne’s Reported Retirement [PHOTO/VIDEO]

News broke last weekend that Lil Wayne planned to retire from the rap game indefinitely, which sparked commentary from his peers including Drake to Chance The Rapper.

Now we have Kendrick Lamar urging Wayne to stick with it:

    “Public service announcement, nigga. We in the motherfucking studio. 5:32 to be exact,” K.Dot, who’s obviously been drinking, says. “Niggas talkin’ bout squad up, that’s cliche! We going all the way back, when he was motherfuckin’ 16, 15 years old on some Hot Boy shit. Day one… Nigga talking ’bout retiring and shit. Fuck that, nigga! Retire, quitting rap, whatever you wanna call it, nigga. Fuck that, nigga.

    I’m in the motherfucking’ studio, nigga, doing motherfucking features, nigga. I seen you, 2007, 2008, I seen you knock out 10 motherfucking features in a row, back to back, nigga…Fuck you talking bout, boy? This motherfucker, man. No, nigga. No! No! No! No!”

Check the video of his plea below. It also includes Kendrick rapping over a bunch of Weezy’s song.





I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) September 3, 2016




Do you think there’s a chance Wayne actually does quit?

No comments:

Post a Comment