Wednesday, July 29, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Drake Drops Another Meek Mill Diss With ‘Back To Back’ [AUDIO]

“I’m not really sure what it was that made y’all mad, but I guess this is what I gotta do to make y’all rap.” Just in case Meek Mill thought Drake was “baby lotion soft” on “Charged Up,” the 6 God dropped another track aimed at his shiny new rap nemesis.

Titled “Back To Back,” the track’s cover art features Toronto Blue Jays’ Joe Carter’s infamous walk-off homerun after the team beat none other than the Phillies for the 1993 World Series.

And that’s all before Drizzy takes more aim at at Meek’s penchant for tweets and his relationship with Nicki Minaj.

    “This for y’all that think that I don’t write enough,
    They just mad because I got the Midas touch.
    Ya love her, then you gotta give the world to her.
    Is that a world tour, or you girl’s tour?
    I know that you gotta be a thug for her,
    This ain’t what she meant when she told you to
    Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers,
    You gettin’ bodied by a singing n***a
    I’m not the type of n***a that’ll type to n***as
    And shoutout to my boss b****s wifin’ n****as!”


New Music: Drake - ‘Back To Back’


No comments:

Post a Comment