Wednesday, July 29, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Mary J. Blige Gives Advice On Staying Young And Looking Ageless In ‘Healthy Living’ [PHOTO]

Musical icon Mary J. Blige covers Healthy Living’s current issue looking fabulous. The 44-year-old singer-songwriter flaunts her fit physique on the cover in a body hugging dress that flexes a slither of her toned mid-section.

Healthy Living sat with Mary to discuss everything from her songwriting process, her relationship with Elton John, how she keeps her body looking right, and advice on how to stay young and look ageless.

Yesterday, she shared the news of her latest cover: “My life today is about being focused and disciplined and I am so proud of the hard work that I have been doing on myself. Shout to Greg Miele @selfdiscipline my trainer. I’m so excited about this cover. Hope you love it! #HealthyLivingMag.”
Known for her notoriously beautiful brown complexion and banging body, Mary is aging like wine. When asked how she does it, the singer dished:

    “Getting older is inevitable, but aging is optional. So however you take care of yourself is what you’re going to look like. So what you eat, what you think and how you think is going to be a reflection of how you feel. If you think that you’re just a broke down, horrible looking person that’s what you’re going to look like, but if you think that you are the best you that you can be and that’s all you can be, it’s going to shine through your eyes. Take care of yourself. It’s going to come from the inside out. And it took me a long time to get here, but this is why I look the way you say I look. To me it’s not about how my hair looks all the time on the red carpet. It’s about how I treat you right now, how I treat everybody in the moment. That makes me go home and just feel good about myself and all of that in my heart comes through my face and my body and my eyes. It’s really about the inside. Inside out.”

Read the full interview here.

Photo Credit: Instagram/@therealmaryjblige



No comments:

Post a Comment