Saturday, September 19, 2015

#BBB NEWS| READ: Will Smith Celebrates Jada Pinkett Smith’s Birthday With Touching Letter [PHOTO]

Everyone sent Jada Pinkett Smith well wishes on her birthday yesterday (Sept. 18), but her hubby Will Smith takes the cake.

Utilizing his Facebook account, the Focus actor shared a touching letter to his wife, showcasing a throwback picture of Jada’s 24th birthday celebration at her mother’s home. “This was taken at your mom’s house 20 years ago. That’s a long time ago!!! So I decided to do some math…,” the Fresh Prince wrote.

“I have sung happy birthday to you 20 times and I have bought you 19 birthday presents (I was mad that one year). I have watched you blow out 693 candles (737 after tonite). I’ve told you “I love you” at least 8,285 times. And of the nearly 3.96 Billion women on the planet – there is only 1 that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Happy Birthday, my Love!” he sealed the touching note.



Earlier this year, rumors surfaced alleging the iconic pair were getting a divorce, a speculation that has followed the happily married couple for years.

Just recently, Will spoke out against the absurd allegations, writing: “I promise you all – if I ever decide to divorce my Queen – I SWEAR I’ll tell you myself! ‪#‎Dumb‬ People Should Have to Wear Scarlet D’s.”

Jada later responded on Twitter, simply stating “My king has spoken.





Source: Facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment