Monday, December 28, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Tyrese Posts An Open Letter To Donald Trump: “I’m Deeply Hurt And Bothered By Your Antics” [PHOTO]

Donald Trump’s controversy-filled run for president has yet another celebrity speaking out against the Republican candidate. In a lengthy Instagram post, Tyrese wrote an open letter to Trump about his “antics” during his trending topic of a campaign.

The singer used a photo of Muslims praying outside of the Trump Tower in New York City, and voiced his personal offense about Trump’s comments against the religious community.

“You’ve offended my #Muslim community, and created racial boundaries and set my people up for hate crimes and to be targeted for bigotry because of the “acts” of some,” he wrote. “Islam is PEACE….. THE ACTS OF SOME of ANY GROUP doesn’t justify you spreading hate towards ALL of my people in the Muslim and or Arab community…. I’m deeply hurt and bothered by your antics and hatred towards my Muslim and Arab people.”

Tyrese also took a stand for the Latino and black communities, warning Trump that the notoriety he has earned during his presidential campaign might be entertaining, but does not guarantee votes at the polls. Negating Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan, the singer took the stance that Trump was doing the opposite.

“This is for sure the most narcissistic self and family sabotage filled presidential campaign I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime,” he declared. “This is NOT how you make America great again…… I’m speaking on behalf of the #Human and all religious and spiritual and sexual preferences you must be and will be stopped.”

Read Tyrese’s full open letter Donald Trump below:





No comments:

Post a Comment