Sunday, August 16, 2015

#BBB NEWS| READ: What Eazy-E’s Daughter Thinks Of ‘Straight Outta Compton’ [PHOTOS/TWEETS]

The N.W.A. biopic Straight Outta Compton is the talk of the weekend and expected to pull in some notable numbers in the box office.

Along with reactions from fans, the families of the legendary group have also gotten a chance to give their take on the on-screen depiction of the story. Daughter of the late Eazy-E, E.B. Wright, was among those to praise the film, especially the acting talent Jason Mitchell, who took on the role of her father.

“He did a phenomenal job,” she told NBC. “I’m so incredibly proud. All my life I’ve been hearing these stories. Jason is everything I imagined [my father] to be … I really felt like I was watching him on the screen.”

Expounding upon her thoughts, Wright took to Twitter to note that a large part of E’s storyline was missing from the project. Also giving her take on what songs should have been included in the score, she announced that she would be heading up an Eazy-E documentary of her own. Peep her full commentary below:













No comments:

Post a Comment