Saturday, July 18, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Kris Jenner Responds To Caitlyn Jenner’s ESPYs Speech [VIDEO]

Kris Jenner has shared her thoughts on Caitlyn Jenner’s appearance at the 2015 ESPYs (July 15).

In an interview with Us Weekly, the momager said, “I think it was amazing and very brave,” after watching Caitlyn’s speech. “I think she looked beautiful.”

Caitlyn Jenner was honored with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award and gave an inspiring monologue for those who are also transgender.

This recognition came a few months after her debut on Vanity Fair, which broke the Internet once the glossy was released.

In her first tweet, Caitlyn wrote, “I’m so happy after such a long struggle to be living my true self. Welcome to the world Caitlyn. Can’t wait for you to get to know her/me.”

The world will certainly get to know her a lot better with the debut of her E! reality show I Am Cait, which premieres July 26.

Caitlyn Jenner’s ESPYs Speech




No comments:

Post a Comment