Wednesday, March 16, 2016

#BBB NEWS| Foxy Brown Blasts Media For Falsely Reporting Her Endorsement Of Donald Trump [PHOTO]

The Internet raised its collective eyebrow in shock Tuesday (March 15) when The New York Daily News reported Brooklyn rapper Foxy Brown was endorsing Republican front runner Donald Trump.

Shortly after sites began running with the story, Brown, real name Inga Marchand, took to Instagram to blast the publication for false reporting.


A photo posted by FOX💋2016 KEY To BROOKLYN!🏦👑🔑 (@foxybrown) on


“I am in no way endorsing Trump,” the 37-year-old rapper said. “They tried It! What I said verbatim was Trump had tenacity, much like I said Hillary Clinton I love dearly and Bernie Sanders I absolutely adore.”

Brown continued her Instagram rant by saying the interview was suppose to be about her receiving the key to Brooklyn, but instead turned into a “Trump grabbing headline.”

“Per usual, the media sensationalizes everything, yet no mention of my glowing remarks regarding Hillary Clinton or my profound respect and admiration for Bernie Sanders. Shame on the media!”


No comments:

Post a Comment