Monday, March 14, 2016

#BBB NEWS| WATCH: T.I. To Donald Trump: “F–k You And F–K What You Stand For” [VIDEO]

Donald Trump may have legions of supporters, by the real estate tycoon turned Republican presidential frontrunner has not merited support from Hip-Hop.

From Nas to Talib Kweli, many have spoken out against Trump’s campaign and policies. The latest to voice their angst with the former reality television star is Tidal owner and artist, T.I.

In a concise, yet straight-forward message to the 69-year-old, Tip respectfully introduces himself to the Republican candidate, and then says to Trump all his fans will not support his run for the White House.



“Donald Trump this message is for you,” Tip states. “My name is Clifford T.I.P Harris. I say this as non-violently, but as un apologetically as possible: F–k you and f–k what you stand for. Nobody who supports me will support you. End of message.”

In the caption for his video, T.I, who will become a father again for the seventh time with wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, didn’t mince words when speaking of the measures he will go to in order to protect his family.

“Be clear,” T.I. writes. “I have a family, I have children, I have ancestors that I WILL NOT LET DOWN. If me and mines ain’t safe, if me and mines in danger…. Guess what??? It’s gon take all my air to keep me from going up.”


No comments:

Post a Comment