Wednesday, March 16, 2016

#BBB NEWS| Keri Hilson Preps New Album ‘L.I.A.R.’

The wait is almost over. More than five years since her last studio album, Keri Hilson is looking to heat up the charts again with the release of her newest musical project L.I.A.R.

L.I.A.R., an acronym for Love Is A Religion, will see Miss Keri Baby team up with heavyweights Chris Brown, Polow Da Don, and Timbaland for her third full-length effort that she vows will address her years away from the music industry.

“I promise, I will tell my fans everything on this album. Why I was really gone, what actually happened, what didn’t, what I could control, and what I couldn’t,” she said. “Never will I ever again take a break from music.”

The project will be led by “Again,” Hilson’s first official single since “Lose Control (Let Me Down)” featuring Nelly was released from her second album, No Boys Allowed. The new track, which has been described as a “raw mid-tempo R&B anthem” and dubbed the 33-year-old’s most honest song to-date,” will premiere on Friday (March 18) via Zone 4/Mosley Group. Hilson’s new cut is produced by her fellow Georgia native Mike WiLL Made-It and co-written by R. City, a duo largely known for their work with Rihanna, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Hudson.

Though the singer has yet to announce a confirmed date, L.I.A.R. is scheduled to debut later this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment