Sunday, December 6, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Nicki Minaj Bails Out Brother Who Was Charged With Rape

On Thursday (Dec. 3), Nicki Minaj’s brother, Jelani Maraj was arraigned in a Long Island court and brought up on charges of first-degree course of sexual conduct against a child and the first-degree rape of a 12-year-old girl.

According to a report from The New York Post, the Young Money rapstress posted bail for Maraj to have him released from police custody.

According to court documents, Nicki put up $100,000 for her brother’s release. The bond payment was reportedly backed by two homes owned by the rapper, including one occupied by Maraj, and another one occupied by their mother.

The New York Daily News reports that Maraj and his wife are currently raising two children: an 8-year-old boy and a girl that is approximately 12 years old. It is not clear if the two are his biological. A neighbor of Maraj commented on his demeanor.

“They’re very friendly, always call me by my name and wave to me,” the neighbor said. “Nothing unusual. No rowdiness. No noise.”

Nicki recently attended Maraj’s wedding and shared a photo with him on her Instagram page. “I love my brother so much man,” she wrote. “Can’t believe I cried during his wedding and his first dance like a punk. May God bless him and his union. Tonight has been one of my favorite nights of all time. I do anything to see my brother smile.”




No comments:

Post a Comment