Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#BBB NEWS| Ronda Rousey Speaks On Loss For The First Time

ESPN got the scoop on how Ronda Rousey is doing after her second round knockout loss to Holly Holm last month straight from the UFC fighter herself, in a feature released on Tuesday (Dec. 8).

The 28-year-old athlete, who is being placed on six-month medical suspension after sustaining injuries during the fight, spoke candidly about feeling “really f**king sad” after her first L in the Octagon.

“I just feel so embarrassed,” she says about her first round against Holm. “How I fought after that is such an embarrassing representation of myself. I wasn’t even f**king there.”

According to Rousey, a couple of her teeth were shaken loose and because of her badly split lip and the cosmetic surgery done to repair it, “eating an apple” could prove to be a difficulty for another couple of months. She also said that she was aware that the Internet was ripping her a new one for several days after her defeat.

“That I’m a f**king failure and I deserve everything that I got,” she recounts.

There were several people, however, who came to Rousey’s defense despite the trolls of the world wide web taking over. Holm said that she has “a lot of respect” for Rousey, while Floyd Mayweather said that losing is a part of the game.

However, the outspoken fighter is looking towards the future of her career.

“Of course,” she said when asked if she plans on having a rematch with Holm when she’s back to feeling 100. “What else am I going to f**king do?”

No comments:

Post a Comment